Monday, April 19, 2010

Never Giving Up Hope

After watching a movie tonight I was inspired to write this post.  The movie ended in such a positive light with the line,“The one thing I can walk away with is Hope”.   Such a strong message, because truly that’s all we can ever have.  Once you lose Hope, you lose everything.  Believe me there are times where you question what you believe, you question your strength,  you question Hope.  And when times get tough we have to find it within ourselves to fight and to never give up.  We only get one chance to live this life, so try to take in every moment life offers.  Its what we choose to do with this gift.  We are all tested daily, that’s for sure……But I think we all forget how precious life truly is.  My only advice tonight is to just never give up hope and LIVE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment